The Cochrane Curling Club, which was established in 1913, is an extremely active organization and is the oldest club in the Town of Cochrane offering league curling for all ages throughout the October to March season. Our brand new rink opened its doors for the 2017/2018 season with six sheets of ice as well as 3 short sheets of ice for the youngsters or for practiicing your sliding technigues. We are located at the Spray Lake Sawmills FamilySports Centre 800 Griffin Road East Cochrane which is state of the art facility that has many other sports venues within the facility.
During the season, the club offers the following leagues:
- Ladies: Monday Evening 6:30 and 8:45 PM
- Men’s: Tuesday Evening 6:30 and 8:45 PM
- Mixed: Wednesday Evening 6:30 and 8:45 PM
- Mixed Doubles: Thursday Evening 6:30 PM
- Open League: Friday Evening 6:30 and 8:45 PM
- Senior Open: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM
- Senior Men's: Wednesday and Friday Morning 10:00 AM
- Sturling League: Friday Afternoon 1:00 PM
- New - Old Timers League: Monday Morning 10 AM and Wednesday at 12:30 PM
- New- Competative Day League: Monday at 1 PM
- Junior Novice Curling: Sunday Afternoon at 3 PM
- Junior Curling League: Wednesday afternoon 4:00 to 6:00 PM
In addition to normal league curling, the Club also hosts the Junior, Ladies, Men's, Mixed and Sturling bonspiels that are attended by teams from across Western Canada.